All guests must read and agree to abide by all of these club rules without exception. Anyone not following these rules will be asked to leave the premises.
1. The location must never be given out. Remember this is a private member’s adult social club. Please give out the phone number instead. In fact, we greatly appreciate your telling your friends about the Tin Boxxx. You, and any you refer to us, must be invited, then RSVP, and be on the list to attend.
2. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone. The Tin Boxx is a private member's adult social club that caters to risqué, open-minded guests. Guests must agree that nudity and risqué behavior does not offend them. You must be 21 years old in order to attend our functions and be willing to prove it.
3. No means no. No one must ever give unwanted attention to another guest. Men must treat ladies with the highest respect, courtesy, and must defer politely to their wishes. There is a Touch-And-Go Policy in place at all times. If you touch another guest in an unwanted manner you will be asked to leave.
4. Be discreet and respect the privacy of others. No photographs or video/audio recordings of any kind can be made at the Tin Boxxx. We reserve the right to inspect any electronic equipment (camera phones included) if there is any indication that you have used the equipment to take pictures or make recordings.
5. No illegal drugs or activities will be tolerated at the Tin Boxxx or on our premises including the parking area. Anyone found using or having drugs will be PERMANENTLY excluded from future parties. We have a ZERO TOLERANCE for anyone who's willing to jeopardize themselves and everyone around them. The parking area is patrolled and monitored. All bags are subject to search. Please bring all items needed during your stay into the club upon arrival. Making trips in and out to return to your vehicle is discouraged. No prostitution is allowed. No guns are allowed.
6. Smoking is allowed in designated areas only. This is for your safety as well as ours.
7. Proper attire required and enforced. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone not dressed accordingly. Remember to dress to impress. No sneakers, work boots, ball caps, ragged blue jeans, bib overalls, overly baggy clothing or gang related articles.
8. Bring your own bottle (B.Y.O.B.) set ups are provided. Our storage space is limited, so please take your bottle with you when you leave. You are welcome to bring your own coolers, but remember to take them home with you. Beer, liquor and coolers left behind will be disposed of.
9. Don't drink to excess, know your limits. No one wants to be around an unruly drunk. If we observe that you have had too much to drink, we will ask you to restrict your drinking to soft drinks. Your continued consumption of alcoholic beverages will result in our asking you to leave the premises for the evening.
10. HAVE FUN AT ALL TIMES!!!